Monday, February 04, 2008

New York - Part 1: RIT/NTID & Lake Ontario

Alright, time to post some pictures! I'll have to do them in phases - I just don't have time to get them all loaded to my blog at once. Yay for internet at Panera!

I was so excited when I got to RIT/NTID - November 15th and it was still fall colors everywhere you looked! I was really nervous that all the leaves would be gone by the time I got there, but thankfully they hung in there.



Jess and I just have this thing for taking silly pictures of ourselves, I'm not sure when that started.


We also spent a couple of hours at Lake Ontario. We ate lunch at the park and played on the shore.

It was beautiful, but FREEZING!! Especially out on the end of this pier. It was so windy, we almost got blown away, and we were soaked from all the waves.



I love this picture - especially the birds flying away!

As we drove along the lake, we kept seeing this sign, so we followed the arrows and it took us to this dead-end park. I really am not sure what it was all about. Maybe I just need to learn more about our history.



2 comments:

  1. YEA!!! I am excited that you finally wrote and put pictures of our trip up! That was a great experience.

    So where are we going to go to next on our "Sisters" trip??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking D.C.? Well, I would go to visit my friend Christie, so I don't know how that would work out. But I'm trying to figure out if/where I'm going to move when our lease is up in May.....starting to come across some options, so maybe you'll just have to come visit me :)

    ReplyDelete