Friday, February 08, 2008

Wrestling...

How long, O Lord? Will you forget me forever? How long will you hide your face from me? How long must I wrestle with my thoughts and every day have sorrow in my heart? How long will my enemy triumph over me?
Look on me and answer, O Lord my God. Give light to my eyes, or I will sleep in death; my enemy will say, "I have overcome him," and my foes will rejoice when I fall.
But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation. I will sing to the Lord, for he has been good to me.
Psalm 13
David's just better at putting his thoughts & wrestlings with the Lord into words than I am. Thanks David for speaking what my heart feels, for the truth you remind me of when it feels like the enemy is winning. The Lord has been good to me. I rejoice in my salvation, I will sing to the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment