Monday, December 11, 2006

Trading one for the other??

Hello blog world, I've discovered that I've become a spy on people that I used to be friends w/ through Facebook. That's horrible, and I "stay in contact" w/ people I hardly ever really spent much time w/ in person. It's ridiculous. I read facts about people's lives, which, granted, is very interesting, and exactly what I'm doing here, but it's so informal. It's lists of little info, not real communication.

I hope I don't just substitute all that time into my new blog, but I do hope that this may instigate more real conversations w/ those of you reading this, even if it is just by you posting a comment or response. At least I'm really expressing myself, not just listing a bunch of trivial facts. If you are interested in them, just ask!

Hope this opens up a new way to communicate w/ some of you! Send me an email, post a reply, give me a call! I'd love to spend some real time with you.

1 comment:

  1. word! i'm considering leaving facebook for that very reason

    ReplyDelete