Friday, December 08, 2006

Should I start blogging??

Hello one and all, I know it's been some time since I have played on here. In fact, very few people are even aware of my little website. I'm not usually one for writing all my thoughts for all to see. However, if you have a blog and I know about it, odds are I read it &/or check it on a daily or weekly basis. I love hearing what's new in your lives!! Maybe you're as curious as me....so maybe I'll give it a try. I'm not really good at writing my thoughts. I usually have so much to say, that when I sit down to do it, I get distracted by some other train of thought, and usually never end up writing about what I initially intended to. So who knows how effective this will be....maybe I'll give it a try for a while!

PS-if you have you're own blog and are reading this, send me your link and I'll come visit you often! Or come visit me in person if you're ever in the Boone/Ames/Des Moines area!!


I just added this one for fun....this summer we played Hide & Seek at home, and this was the last and BEST hiding spot of the day-I really got myself closed up in this tub w/ the lid on and everything! And if you'll notice the light switch by my head, it wasn't on the floor! I was stacked on top of 2 other bins!


August=hot=tiny space=mucho de sweat!

No comments:

Post a Comment