Monday, July 02, 2007

I need more sunshine....

I love summer. I really do. It was such a beautiful weekend, it was sunny, there was a great cool breeze, and it was not humid!! I have such a hard time in Iowa summers, humidity just does not agree with me. But Saturday I went to the Farmer's Market and the Arts Festival downtown with my family. We just walked around enjoying the atmosphere, taste-testing some good eats, looking at some really cool artwork - especially the photography. Yesterday Kel, Jess, Marcus and I played tennis in the park near our apartment. It was again GORGEOUS out! Little humidity, warm, good breeze. We got some sun and some exercise, it felt so good to move, to use muscles I don't normally engage :) And I wasn't as horrible at it as I have been in the past! Playing with Misch last summer may have helped.

Looking forward to more days like this weekend....

No comments:

Post a Comment