Gahh! It's been more than 4 months since my last post!
I'll blame it on the limited internet. I only usually have it when I'm at work.
Things I'm looking forward to in the near future:
1. Baby Girl niece is due in less than 2 weeks! Can't wait to hold & snuggle & spoil her :)
2. Bon Jovi May 12th!! Nosebleed seats but in a superb location to enjoy the music (according to one of my musically gifted co-workers, he's in a band).
3. Trip to Latvia with close friends from church to work at Nelly's home church. We'll do some construction (learn a little about plumbing :) ) and put on a VBS-type program for the students in the surrounding villages. And I'll get to meet her family - Jess stayed with them 2 years ago on a previous trip.
4. Midnight Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Part 2. (Anxiously awaiting tickets to go on sale!)
5. My golden birthday this summer - I'm trying to think of something fun to do - either 27 Things to do on my birthday, or 27 Things to do before my birthday (one thing each day that month), or maybe just 27 Things I want to do in my Golden 27th Year :) If you have any suggestions, let me know!!
6. Midnight Breaking Dawn (this will come later this fall - Kate & Jess - let's make a date!!)