Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Feeling Holiday Festive

So, I don't cook. I don't like to cook. I don't really know how to cook.

But I'm bored of salads, frozen pizzas, and toast.

After work I stopped by Fareway, purchased some groceries, and proceeded home to make dinner. The evening looked like this:

Menu: Baked chicken with seasoning, baked potato, and Middle Sister California Moscato wine.

Music: Glee Christmas music playing from my Ipod

Decor: Candle burning, dressy work clothes - red flowered top & gray pants.

Activities: Cut the chicken, sprinkle the seasoning, nuke the potato in the microwave before putting it in the oven with the chicken. Dance about the kitchen to Glee, cut up some cauliflower and broccoli for the rest of the week, chill the wine in the snow outside while dinner's in the oven. Eat said baked potato, chicken & break out the fancy wine glasses (Christmas gift from last year).

Dessert: Free Subway cookie that Jess brought home - Thank you!

All in all, a fun, festive, holiday dinner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment