Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I'm trying to jump but they won't let me!!

We were supposed to go skydiving at the Boone airport for Emily's birthday on Saturday but the weather did not allow for it. It was extremely cold & the winds were about 20 mph, gusting at 30 mph. They said for us it should stay below 20 mph.

Postponed to last night.

Again, the weather wouldn't allow for it. Too windy.

:(

So we'll try again this coming Saturday.

My sister said it might rain.

Eventually they'll have to let me jump out of a plane.

I've already paid for it & signed my life away (the waivers/authorization/letter that I [actually my family] won't sue if I die, etc.).

And each time I've been to the airport we got to watch video of other jumpers & it made me even more excited & less nervous to make the jump.

Someday.....

1 comment:

  1. I thought maybe the anticipation would get worse every time they canceled it. Hope there's no rain Saturday! I'll be watching on the ground. Safe. With my air-tight excuse.

    ReplyDelete