Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My life in pictures

Since work is slightly slower today, I figured I'd update my blog w/ some pictures of events & activities over the last few months. Enjoy!

Katie, Richard & I are in charge of games for youth group - these are from our "Duct Tape" night:

The Cocoon The Pseudo-Statue of Liberty - she does have a tape-moustache...not quite sure about that one.
The Tandem-Tape - 2 people held up at the same time. It was impressive.
Man Running Through Pole. Loved it.
This is our youth leader. Hanging upside down from the rafter. By Duct Tape. Safe. Not.

Over Spring Break we had a Senior High Lock-in, which included a movie, Perkins, and bowling *There were other activities but I wasn't able to stay the whole night so I don't know what they were!
Some of our bible study girls:
Love. It.


The reason I left the Lock-In early was to go on vacation to....Las Vegas! I met my parents there for a couple of days. My dad went for a bowling tournament.

We stayed in the Excalibur.
Went hiking in Red Rock Canyon.
Went to Cirque Du Soleil.
And had yummy drinks by the pool in the March sunshine.
And my dad really did go for a bowling tournament. Here's the proof :)



Later in March our College/Young Adult's group had a Mystery Dinner & it was a blast.
My favorite in-character costume: TexOur cook & the host.

Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment