Monday, January 26, 2009

No posts

I love reading my friends' posts, but usually don't have much to say. So sorry for those of you who do keep up w/ my blog - I'll try to be more consistent.

The newest news:

I have a week of vacation I have to use by April 1st or I lose it. And who wants to take time off work with nothing else to do?

So......I'm going to Las Vegas.

That's right.

March 14-18th.

Kind of by myself....

.....but my parents will be there too :)

Yep. I'm going to Vegas with Mom & Dad :) I'll get there late Saturday night - crash in their room for one night, then move into my own room for the next 3 days.

So if anyone's in need of a vacation - I'll be in Vegas. You can come stay with me :)

And for those of you good at math :) you'll notice I'm coming home Wednesday.

Hoping for a road trip to Chicago.

With my college roommates.

To see my other college roommates :)

Miss you girls, hope to see you in March!

.....need to start making some more plans so this actually happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment