Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I'm a blog jumper.

I have gotten into the habit of reading comments on other people's blogs that I read throughout the day and it's been really fun. I have come across some really amazing women (and men!) and writing that has encouraged and challenged me. And at times others have been able to put into words the very things I think &/or feel, but just don't have the eloquence to put into words. One such example is this post : http://leslieruthpetree.blogspot.com/2008/09/tonight-on-60th-primetime-emmy-awards.html regarding what we watch on tv and what the 'next generation' is growing up with. It's something that has come to the forefront of my mind lately, mostly because I've always had a struggle w/ the tv - I love it too much! And I have started to get involved with college and high school students and really started to question what it is that shapes us, molds us, affects how we live and view our life and others around us. This post pretty much echoes my thoughts and feelings, and some of my frustrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment