Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Birthday weekend

Last week I turned the big 25. We celebrated in style. Sort of.
SUNDAY JULY 26: Family, Spaghetti Works & Shawn Johnson

The snacks at the Burriers - cheese & crackers, champagne, & cupcakes.

The opening of the champagne: The siblings:The parents:The candles:The blowing-out of the candles: The typical ugly-face sister picture:The normal-face sister picture: The dinner at Spaghetti Works:The eager anticipation of Shawn Johnson & Friends:The "Friends" first - The UI Spirit Squad & cheerleaders:The one with Herky:The one with Ballas/Hough Band:The one with Mark's solo - AMAZING GUITAR SKILLS!!!:The one with the Michael Jackson tribute - Corky Ballas, Mark & Derek:The one with the signature move - Gilles & Cheryl:The one with the Argentine Tango - Gilles & Cheryl:
The one with Derek & Chelsie: The one with Steve-O & Lacey:The one with my favorite move (sorry the flash blurred but it's the only shot I have & I LOVED this dance!! I'd try to imitate it & Jess would make fun of me) from Shawn & Mark's Cha-Cha:The one with Shawn & Mark's Argentine Tango:The one with the song from Aladdin: The one for the Finale - the freestyle from the real finale:
The one with the final bow - Lacey, Chelsie, Corky, Shirley Ballas, Shawn, Derek, Cheryl, Gilles, Steve-O, Kristyi Yamaguchi, Mitchel Musso, & Mark:


MONDAY JULY 27 - BIRTHDAY: Poker night
The coveted Der Meister, which I have yet to win:I keep inviting Joshua, but Money Mike keeps crashing the party.Money Mike & Dollar Delores - notice the knee high Halloween socks, my favorite personal touch.Dollar Delores, Money Mike, & Currency Clem.....man, if we don't stop being so cool, people are going to get jealous.
The boys lighting the 25 candles in my tiny little cupcake - they started lighting from the outside. Tsk, tsk, tsk. Should have asked a woman first & you wouldn't have gotten burned :)
Blowing out the candles:I put this up because Sean looks scared...Time for some actual poker.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! Thank you to everyone who helped celebrate! (All the way through Thursday night dinner at the Gigglin' Goat!)

No comments:

Post a Comment