Monday, March 02, 2009

Is this an echo??

I am home sick today. I felt it coming on Friday....the chest cold. It's settled in my ears, nose & throat, and I'm having a hard time breathing.

It's almost exactly the same symptoms I had about one year ago - it feels like my airway is shrinking (last year it got to the point I felt my airway was as narrow or narrower than a straw). So far, it's not quite that drastic, but I'm spending today resting, taking a really hot bath, catching up on shows I missed last week at my parents' house (where they have internet) and reading Harry Potter & the Chamber of Secrets. I'm heading home soon for a nap and some grilled cheese sandwich(es-if I feel up to it!). It's no fun being sick, except I get to spend all day in my pajamas & not feel guilty about it.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear that you're sick. I'll be praying for your recovery! I wonder if all that pro-sick thinking these past few days had anything to do with it... :P

    ReplyDelete