Thursday, March 01, 2007

Stuck at my hotel....


Because of this storm passing through our lovely state of Iowa, I stayed the night last night at my hotel-University Park Inn & Suites. With my dad in New York and the potential for icy highways and blowing winds, I didn't want to take my chances at 6:30 in the morning going into the ditch. So last night I got me some Subway, watched some tv, sat in the hot tub for about 15 minutes, took a shower, checked my email, and went to bed. And now it's been raining all morning, soon to turn into snow. So I'll most likely be here once again :)
On the agenda for this evening: Perspectives homework; reading from Exodus, Matthew, Acts and Psalms; watching Survivor and maybe Scrubs since Grey's is a rerun; possibly sitting in the hot tub if it isn't too crowded; and getting a good night's sleep before work tomorrow. Oh and of course, I'll have to throw a shower in there somewhere :)
Come visit me if you're in Ames! Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment