Sunday, October 01, 2006


Okay, here are more pictures of Misch and I in IC....









Before Misch went to Verve on Sunday night, we spent some time by the river around sunset. It was gorgeous. We have come here before, on nights when we went for walks, it's peaceful. We always get to see the ducks too....they're pretty cute.


Okay, we're a little odd too....












But I love that Misch plays my make-an-ugly-face game.
Tuesday September 26th was our 6 month anniversary, so we went on a real date!! I took Misch to HuHott (is it one 't' or 2??) For some reason I always had it in my head that he had never eaten there before, but he'd always remind me that he had, just not with me....so we took care of that. And it was delicious!





And last but not least, one last night at Ellis. We went to the Dublin Underground for a drink, which I bought Misch after he beat me in pool...He payed for the games, I bought the beer :)

1 comment: